- Hide pictures, videos, audios and any documents - Support SD card - Hide icon
GalleryVault is a great app for anyone who is concerned with the privacy and security of the files saved on their Android mobile devices.
The interface within GalleryVault is clean and gives users the ability to easily navigate the functions included in the app. It protects the content of the files on your tablets and phones by encrypting and hiding the videos, images, and other items that you wish to keep from the eyes of others. The app even hides its own app icon in order to provide an extra level of security should someone else access your device. In addition to all of this, the app also moves encrypted files to an SD card in order to help save the storage space on your phone or tablet.
As an added feature, GalleryVault is fully integrated with a private web browser which protects your privacy when it comes to what you look for on the internet while on your mobile device. The app also allows you to download videos and photos from the web onto your protected phones and tablets.
There is no limit to how many files can be stored with GalleryVault. If you need to quickly close down your phone, just shake the device and the app will immediately do so. Should someone attempt to access your device without permission, the app will alert you that there was an attempted break-in. You can even create fake passwords or enable the fingerprint recognition function in order to further protect the content of your mobile devices.
- Protects images, videos, and other files on mobile devices.
- Additional security features like fake passwords and fingerprint recognition.
- Recent updates have caused problems for users trying to access their files.
1. Fix the issue that the 2G files cannot be added.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MANAGE_DOCUMENTS: Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.